[igt-dev] PATCH i-g-t Use the new procps library libproc2

Petri Latvala petri.latvala at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 08:23:25 UTC 2022

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 05:03:57PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> Hi,
>   Attached is a patch for i-g-t so that it can use the old libprocps or new
> libproc2 library. I have had two people test it at [1] and said it was ok,
> besides myself compiling it.

Hi, thanks for the patch! I'll send that again later to the mailing
list in a form that patchwork recognizes.

What is the current distro availability status of libproc2? I can't
find it at all in Ubuntu, it seems to be in experimental repo only in
Debian, and I have no idea about the others.

--
Petri Latvala