[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Mon Jul 5 06:14:55 EEST 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 12:20, YamaKen wrote:
> At Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:45:57 +0900,
>
> kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp wrote:
> > I have created repository of Subversion.
> > This repository is corresponding to BC version patch 20040623.
>
> Thanks for the work. But I think that we need 3 branches to
> develop for now, BC, ALL (may be trunk), and vendor branch for
> original Qt3. And I think that BC should be branched from ALL
> (trunk) for natural recognition, and should contain our previous
> patches. What do you think about it?

I agree with your idea.

Especially, I think it a good idea to create the brunch for original Qt.
Probably, creation of a patch will become easy rather than it new import.

I am going to create the brunch of the BC version. And, changes
about IC Holder in "ALL" patches will be committed to the trunk.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>