[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Tue Jul 6 13:54:22 EEST 2004

On Monday 05 July 2004 12:14, Daisuke Kameda wrote:
> I am going to create the brunch of the BC version. And, changes
> about IC Holder in "ALL" patches will be committed to the trunk.

I hav made trunk and BC version branch.

trunk:
svn co svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/svn/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/trunk
immodule-qt-x11

BC version branch:
svn co svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/svn/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/branches/bc-branch
immodule-qt-x11

When creating repository, I unwittingly have placed source directly under
"immqt". It is because I have imported it like cvs, since I didn't understand
subversion well.

I have noticed that while creating trunk and branch.

As a result, the code equivalent to r1 is committed in
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/svn/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/trunk
as r5. And r2 is commited in that URL as r6.

The bc-branch is r7.

I think that all changes should be only applied trunk. And, among those,
change which does not break BC should be applied to bc-branch.

P.S.
I am going to create the branch for original Qt source after
studying how to make vendor branch.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>