[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Sun Jul 18 17:06:04 EEST 2004

Hi, All.

I wrote small sample module which deals with key sequence.
please check this.

http://mover.cool.ne.jp/others/immodule/qsimpleimplugin.tar.gz

Two question is available.

First, I should add proper key sequence table in qsimpleplugin.h
Is there any resources which define the key combination?

Second is about displaying character update.
For example, "multi_key + ^ + e = ê (e with circumflex)".

When hitting '^' key, the character before cursor should be blank or '^' ?

If '^', we need to erase '^' and commit 'ê' when hitting 'e'.
Is there any way to access the text of widget?