[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jul 20 07:16:08 EEST 2004

At Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:01:58 +0100,
liucougar at gmail.com wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:50:41 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > But I don't know whole signal implementation, so another way may
> > be possible (connecting signal to signal?). Please let me know
> > if it exists.
> Yeap, you got it: I just meant connecting signal to signal and it IS
> possible in Qt

Oops, I had some mistakes in the previous experiment (perhaps
binary inconsistency, I had gotten a SEGV).

Now I've gotten properly working code as you said (committed as
r25). Thanks for the information and suggestion. And I've now
understood the implementation by referring to qobject.cpp,
qconnection.h, and moc_*.cpp.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp