[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jul 20 18:51:56 EEST 2004

Hi Kazuki, thank you for your recent works.

At Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:46:38 +0900,
mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp wrote:
> > > First, I should add proper key sequence table in qsimpleplugin.h
> > > Is there any resources which define the key combination?
> >
> > I think you can have a look at Gtk2, it has a full-functional
> > table-based simple input context gtk-immodule, I think you can find
> > all the tables there.
> Thank you.
> But transporting the table costs me very much time, so I decided to postpone
> the work.
>
> I have no text processing skill like sed or awk...

I will do it if nobody declares to do. Please wait for my todo
list has been emptied (perhaps about 2 days).

I have following opinions about the table, but I have not looked
at your code and the tables yet. So I can't determine what way
is the best at now.

- X.org's composing table is better from the point of view of
  license

- to parse original table itself rather than convert the table
  into our own format may be better

Kazuki, commit your code into the trunk. Your code is a plugin,
so other codes will not suffer any matter.

> And we need to add some keys like Key_Dead_Grave to qnamespace.h

Go ahead. Some of us will scream if it is a problem, but no
problem for development.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp