[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Mon Jul 19 14:55:05 EEST 2004

On Saturday 17 July 2004 19:43, YamaKen wrote:
> I've written an experimental patch and immodule-switcher. Please
> review attached patch. The changes are following.

Thank you for your work. And, these change may be very useful.

My thought was making the sub-class of QInputContext which has a
signal/slot only for simple table based plugins. But, the function which
you made is more general and superior than it.

I thought that it was satisfactory. Please commit.
And let's improve it by actually using.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>