[immodule-qt] Completing comments and documents

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Jul 21 23:52:38 EEST 2004

At Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:17:20 +0000,
LiuCougar wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:53:08 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
>
> > Second test. Cougar, insert following code into filterEvent() of
> > your immodule and monitor the result. It locates the problem on
> > an immodule or Qt itself.
> >
> >     qDebug("filterEvent: %s ascii=%d, keycode=%d, state=%d",
> >            (keyevent->type() == QEvent::KeyPress) ? "P" : "R",
> >            keyevent->ascii(), keyevent->key(),
> >            keyevent->state());
> I am pretty sure that this is a problem deep in Qt itself, not immodule
>
> Becasue I noticed this issue while I was developing skim, long before
> I involved in qt-immodule project.

Cougar, please distinguish a fact and belief. Distinguishing the
two is the principle of the problem solving.

As I said before, my environment shows no problem as a tested
result, so I cannot find out what is the problem by myself. What
I can do is locating the problem by binary problem search
algorithm based on the facts. Please provide me the freshly
tested results as fact.

We had eliminated the dependencies about hardware, OS and X by
sharing the xev result information. What I want to do is to
eliminate the immodule dependency as second step. We can
locate the problem step by step as most efficient way.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp