[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Wed Jun 30 19:51:50 EEST 2004

Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp> wrote:

> I have created repository of Subversion.
> This repository is corresponding to BC version patch 20040623.
>
> Now, it can checkout by performing as follow:
> "svn co svn+ssh://freedesktop.org:8080/svn/immqt/ immodule-qt-x11"

I asked Daniel to make the repository to be able to be accessed via svnserve.
However, he said that anonymous access can perform via http now.

But, when I tried, it was not able to checkout.

Please set up repository, if there are those who understands the method of that:)

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>