[immodule-qt] Documentation on SCIM, UIM, etc.

Gora Mohanty gora_mohanty at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 12 19:11:00 EEST 2005

Hello,
  I have been trying to find a simple document that
goes over what these various input methods are, and
how to get them to work, but have found that the
documentation is woefully lacking. True, there are
some webpages that are quite useful, but a lot of
the information is contradictory, and most
descriptions are only partially complete.
  Thus, I am planning on writing a HOWTO on the topic,
but as I know very little about X input methods, I
would appreciate (a) pointers to available
documentation, other than what is already available
from the project homepages, and (b) someone
knowledgeable to vet the final document. Please let
me know if you are willing to help.

Regards,
Gora