[immodule-qt] Documentation on SCIM, UIM, etc.

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:20:33 EEST 2005

Hi,
  Great. Such document is definitly necessary and would very helpful.
Searching on google, you may find many useful links about scim, uim
and other input methods. For example:

http://home.no.net/david/i18n.php
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~apricots/mandrake/miniguide.html
http://nic-nac-project.de/~murj/blog/item/view-and-input-chinese-charactors-in-an-english-system