[ANNOUNCE] piper 0.2.902

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Fri Sep 7 02:45:25 UTC 2018

piper 0.2.902 is now available. piper is the GTK application to interact
with libratbag. This is a development snapshot.

piper needs an up-to-date libratbag, use libratbag 0.9.903.

Biggest change here is that piper can now be packaged as flatpak. We'll be
submitting a version to flathub soon. Otherwise - little fixes here and
there to make it more stable.

Peter Hutterer (12):
      AboutDialog: hook up the response signal to the dialog's destroy()
      ratbagd.py: sync with libratbag
      ratbagd.py: sync with libratbag
      ButtonDialog: don't provide "Invalid" as an option for button configuration
      README: note that we recommend libratbag from git
      meson: downgrade the 'ratbagd not found' to a message only
      meson.build: add hooks to check for a minimum ratbagd version
      ratbagd.py: sync with ratbagd (fd passing for GetSvg)
      Fetch file descriptors for the SVGs, not paths
      Add flatpak support
      data: add the appdata.xml file
      meson.build: 0.2.902

Thomas Hindoe Paaboel Andersen (5):
      WelcomePerspective: delete window on quit
      MousePerspective: allow shutdown when no device
      WelcomePerspective: remove a deprecation warning
      Use profile name from libratbag
      Fix deprecation warnings

gogogogi (1):
      Update hr.po

muzena (1):
      Update croatian translation

git tag: 0.2.902

The libratbag project does not generate tarballs for releases, you can
grab one directly from github:

https://github.com/libratbag/piper/archive/0.2.902.tar.gz