evtest csv formatted output patch

Harry Cutts hcutts at chromium.org
Wed Mar 3 19:32:51 UTC 2021

You seem to have forgotten the attachment (though it's probably easier for
the reviewers if you create a merge request on GitLab; I'll see about
updating the README).

However, this sounds like something better handled with evemu
<https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Evemu/> (specifically the evemu-record
command), which is designed for machine-readable output (as opposed to
evtest, which is focused on being human-readable).

Harry Cutts
Chrome OS Touch/Input team