[Intel-gfx] colored xv output

Hanno Böck hanno at hboeck.de
Sun Dec 28 18:27:09 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm running an intel card (GM965/GL960) running with latest xf86-video-intel
and mesa git.

Sometimes on xv output, it gets colored. This appears in different colors, I
already saw it in red, green and yellow.

An example (mplayer xv output beside the same video with x11 output) looks
like this:
http://files.hboeck.de/xv-intel.png

This happens irregularly, usually after a reboot it works back again normal.

I assume this has to do with the recent xvmc stuff added to the intel driver.
Is this a known issue? What could I do to provide more information?

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno at hboeck.de

http://www.jukss.de/ Jugemdumweltkongress, 27.12.-4.1.