[Intel-gfx] Re; [intel-gfx] Question about GM45, GEM and KMS

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Feb 23 23:55:20 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Claudio M. Camacho
<claudiomkd at gmail.com> wrote:
> 3) Xv is broken. I cannot play any video using Xv on -rc6 with KMS
> enabled. For instance I tried mplayer -vo xv. I get the audio, but Xv is
> not acquired and mplayer complains that there is no video
> initialization.

Is this with the most recent xf86-video-ddx?  I've been pushing a
number of Xv fixes the past few days. Please provide exact versions of
the kernel, xf86-video-intel, xserver, libdrm and mesa when you send
out a list of problems like this, so we can avoid the round-trip.

thanks,
Kristian