[Intel-gfx] Requesting proposals for a 2.7.1 maintenance release

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed May 6 18:46:57 CEST 2009

> Definitely these two.  Reviewed the first.
> But probably also this one:

Thanks, Eric,

I just chatted a bit with krh who confirmed these nominations.

I would have pushed them out already, but there were tiny conflicts
with where the i830MarkSync calls should go, (since these were
already gone on master as part of the EXA removal).

In follow ups you'll see my resolution of the conflicts, (for the
first patch I put the unreference after the MarkSync and for the
second I put the MarkSync to happen just once outside of the new
batching loop). If someone could review these and tell me if the
resolution is right or wrong (or that it doesn't matter), that
would be great.

-Carl