[Intel-gfx] xf86-video-intel: 3 commits - src/i830.h src/i830_render.c src/i915_render.c

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 18:39:01 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Clemens Eisserer's message of Tue Sep 08 14:16:26 +0100 2009:
> Chris you are my hero - thanks a lot for fixing this :)
Don't thank me too soon... Besides the missing glyphs, there's many more
mysteries to be solved - as you well know. ;-)

> Just to be curious: are you an intel employee?

Aye, very recently I had the good fortune to be offered a position as one
of Keith's minions -- so recently that I haven't received my first
pay-check yet, but I am now surrounded by lots of shiny new hardware. :-)
-ickle
chris.wilson at intel.com