[Intel-gfx] Separate X-Screen feature - dual monitoring

Pradeep Reddy pradeep.grt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:32:05 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am fresh bee to intel_gfx list . I am having the following configuration

*Chipset*            * :    945GME Express Integrated graphics controller*
*Model *             * :    Asus eee PC 904HA*
*Monito*r           * :    LVDS*
*Driver *             *:    Xorg_X11_Intel_Video_Driver*
*OS *                  *  :    Moblin*

I would like to know the possibility to manage two separate X-screens with
the above configuration.  I had seen an article from
http://intellinuxgraphics.org/dualhead.html , demonstrates extended desktop.
But i am looking for separate X-screens, like two
separate menus, separate panels on each screen. Please provide me some
information.

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep