[Intel-gfx] Hardware/Software Cursor?

Tony Bones aaroboneml at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:13:24 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Steven J Newbury <steve at snewbury.org.uk>wrote:

> Tony, it's probably your WM taking focus from the mythfrontend on
> resume.  You could try running without one?
>
> Run without a WM?  you mean use something like TWM or another one?  I have
Openbox setup to give focus to windows under it, and the cursor is over
mythfrontend, as it takes up the entire screen.

I tried unclutter and it does work, but not after resume.  When I resume
from S3 unclutter is still running, but it won't hide the cursor.  I still
have to hit alt+tab or a key, once that happens then unclutter kicks in and
hides the cursor.