[Intel-gfx] Problem with configuring xorg to be static

Andrzej Bańczak abanczak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:41:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

When I install xorg server the xorg.conf isn`t in /etc/X11/ so I make it
by X -configure and i was trying to reconfigureit. I need Gnome install
on my Server because an application to automaticly download file
(jDownloader) need it. This is home-server with ftp, software to
download file, www server ect. It is cheaper to me when I have an
jDownloader installed on server to download file at night, rather then
have another machine to do it.