[Intel-gfx] General Purpose Programming GPU/(G)MCH

£ukasz blurrpp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 16:26:29 CET 2010

Im doing it for fun and education purpose. I programed with OpenGL and more with CUDA and its PTX ( in my work ), tryied Close To Metal etc. but now i wanted to do it on weary low level usings ports programming directly EUs/GPU to understand better mechanizms to improve speed and algorithm and for fun :)