[Intel-gfx] Work-around wanted for laptop i3-330 1366x768 video

Barry Zuckerman bz at adax.com
Thu Feb 11 21:15:27 CET 2010

Hi All,

Thanks Jesse for these suggestions.  I will be happy until the next
full release of SuSE (or possibly OpenSuSE) with this approach.  Lower
performance, but full-screen resolution, albeit a modest 1366x768, will be
sufficient and really appreciated.

And thanks to the entire participating list!

Best,

Barry.