[Intel-gfx] 2.6.33: no driver gives any usable reaction

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 16:35:56 CET 2010

On 2010/03/03 17:53 (GMT+0100) Holger Schurig composed:

[much data snippage}
> So, *which* driver should be responsible, and how could I help
> making that driver working?

All that data, but if there's an intel driver version in there, I missed it.
2.6.33 requires modeset aware driver, which means current or _very_ recent.
Is that what you have?

I have working X with 2.6.33 with Intel 810 and 845 on Kubuntu, Mandriva &
openSUSE. 855 ought to be working too, but maybe there's an unfixed bug
hitting you but not me: http://tinyurl.com/yhx2rht
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/