[Intel-gfx] Toshiba A505-S6005 Graphics help (HM55 on i3)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 11:10:04 CET 2010

Dear John,

Am Mittwoch, den 03.03.2010, 19:20 -0500 schrieb John (K3JAE):
> I certainly hope someone can assist me on this problem.

[…]

reading your message I was not able to find what your actual problem is.
Is nothing displayed on your monitor?

[…]

> Attempting to find a driver for Fedora 12 so this can run properly.

If you do have problems under Fedora you might as well file a new bug
report in their bug tracker [1].

You can provide a lot of helpful information to the maintainers and
developers [2].

I would first report the bug to Fedora because they might already know
how to fix it. If not they will tell you how to proceed.

[…]

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F12_bugs#Miscellaneous_problems_with_Intel_graphics_adapters