[Intel-gfx] [Mesa3d-dev] i965 OpenGL is heavily broken again

Maxim Levitsky maximlevitsky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 13:10:50 CET 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 11:18 +0100, Florian Mickler wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:48:48 +0200
> Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 13:36 -0800, Jesse Barnes wrote:

> > > Well something weird is going on; maybe you didn't build X after Mesa
> > > or with the right Mesa includes?
> > I am very sure that this issue isn't relevant now.
> >
> > I do compile (libdrm, mesa, xserver, xf86-intel, and evdev driver in
> > that order, compiling everything from scratch (doing git clean -dfx in
> > all directories)
>
> if you just want a working setup, perhaps you should try using
> something that got (probably) tested by at least some people:
>  	http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2009Q4.html
> cheers,
> Flo

Well, I now have a working setup with mesa
ebbc73d1aed283c9bc4aa2b37bed4374bbaec5b5

The problem is that I hoped that once all heavy work in regard to KMS
was done, there will be no serious regressions in 3D stack, but only bug
fixes, because it is very hard to track and fix bugs there.

However, once again 3D stack is in bad shape, and this is not good.

Best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky