[Intel-gfx] Zaphod mode support?

Rasto Sramek rsramek at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 6 16:03:01 CEST 2010

Hello *,

sorry in case this has been raised many times. Zaphod mode support (In
my understanding one card, one xserver, multiple screens) seems to not
work in intel drivers anymore. Is that so?

If yes, are there any plans to re-introduce it? (Or does anyone know of
a way to get this functionality from xrandr?) Up to now I used ati and
nvidia cards and I lack this functionality in intel drivers.
What annoys me most is the inability to change workspaces independently
on the two screens. I can't believe I'm the only one.

Thanks and best regards,
Rasto Sramek