[Intel-gfx] Sandy Bridge (i7/H67) and connected screens

Robert Kaiser kairo at kairo.at
Fri Mar 4 22:09:42 CET 2011

Chris Wilson schrieb:
> Let's start by looking at the dmesg and Xorg.log and then determine what's
> wrong. If you add drm.debug=0xe to your grub kernel parameters, so much
> the better.

OK, I launched with that parameter and found by logging in from my N900
a way to drop dmesg into a file and take a copy of Xorg.0.log, so here
they are in an attachment.
Just if you might need it, when this ran, the newer 1920x1080 monitor
was plugged in on the DVI port and I think I had the HDMI one not
plugged in at all.

Cheers,
Robert Kaiser