[Intel-gfx] intel graphics rc6 power saving causes flickering

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Wed Aug 29 19:46:27 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Giampiero Salvi <giampisalvi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> thank you for the fast answer.
>
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch> wrote:
>>
>> Also, retesting on latest 3.6-rc3 kernels would be rather interesting,
>> we've fixed a few things that /might/ apply to your issue.
>
> Where can I find the latest rc3? I thought I used the latest
> available, at least at http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/

Please _always_ group reply when answering, since otherwise ppl and
mailing lists will not get this ...

Dunno which ppa you need to use to get -rc3, but generally it's much
more useful if you can compile your own kernels from sources if you
report a bug upstream. Otherwise we can't let you test patches, which
makes you as a bug reporter for upstream not too useful.

Thanks, Daniel
daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch - +41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch