[Intel-gfx] VAAPI (master or ext) no deinterlacing with Clarkdale GPU

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Wed Feb 1 01:27:02 CET 2012

Hi,

   I know what is the problem. For some reason, the native pixel format
for MPEG-2 decoding on Clarkdale is I420, however the input pixel format
of deinterlacing is NV12 in the driver, so the driver doesn't support
deinterlacing for MPEG-2 on Clardale. We will try to fix this issue but
don't expect it too soon.

BTW you can send all VAAPI related mail to libva at lists.freedesktop.org
as well.

Thanks