[Intel-gfx] VAAPI (master or ext) no deinterlacing with Clarkdale GPU

alanwww1 alanwww1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:16:56 CET 2012

Hi  Christoph !

For the stuttering problem it is cause by lack of shader horse power to use
HQ upsacling AND deinterlacing together.
Please try to set the upscaler from auto to "bilinear" or even "nearest" at
the worst case.
Also if you are using xbmc in a composited environment please turn off all
compositing or even try to run xbmc in a separate Xsession.

If that does not help, you probably will never have it working stutter-free
with Clarkdale.

Cheers,

Attila (Team XBMC)