[Intel-gfx] updated -next

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Tue Feb 7 23:59:57 CET 2012

Hi all,

I've just pushed out an updated -next tree. Highlights:
- MI_WTF patches from Eric
- ilk/dmar workaround recursion fix from Ben
- pwrite/read EFAULT fixes for gtt userspace pointers
- error_state rework and extension (still more to come here) and some
  debugfs refactoring to make that easier
- shut up the harmless dmesg splatter from the previous next on i855gm
- fence accounting improvements from Chris, fixes an sna vs. uxa perf
  regression on gen3
- some swizzling cleanups and fixes, notably to fix swapping on
  i915g/i945g
- various other smaller things

As usual, I've also updated drm-intel-testing to the latest -next with the
latest -fixes from Keith merged in for easier testing.

Go wild, test and please report any issues.

Thanks, Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48