[Intel-gfx] VAAPI (master or ext) no deinterlacing with Clarkdale GPU

Atechsystem Atechsystem at freenet.de
Sun Jan 29 20:56:11 CET 2012

Hello,

I’ve written an email to Haihao Xiang regarding the “no deinterlacing” bug
on Clarkdale a week ago and he answered today. He will check this issue.
I’ll hope he can fix it. Will the extended vaapi-ext deinterlacers (temporal
or spatial I guess) also be available on Clarkdale platform? I tried the
extended DXVA hardware deinterlacing on Windows today and it worked fine on
my CoreI3 Clarkdale Laptop CPU J

Best regards

Atech