[Intel-gfx] Stupid question: Latest GIT repository?

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Fri Jun 15 12:17:21 CEST 2012

Hi list,

sorry for this question, but I'm puzzled and cannot figure out the
correct answer: What is actually the most recently updated GIT
repository? I'd like to try a newer version (had previously issues with
sleeping on Sandy Bridge).

Keith's repository (which is referred to by the website) has on the
drm-intel-fixes branch its latest commit from 2012-03-07.

Eugeni's repository is on the 3.2-stable branch from 2012-02-08, on the
rc6 branch (which is something I'm interested in, especially 1c9b22f81)
from 2012-01-03.

However on the mailing list I frequently see patches -- but I really
have no clue where they go :-/

So again sorry for this stupid question, but could somebody please point
out where the new stuff goes?

Best regards,
Johannes