[Intel-gfx] Updated -next

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Thu Mar 1 21:59:14 CET 2012

Hi all,

I've just pushed out update -next and -testing trees. Highlights:
- gmbus fixes, gmbus is now again enabled by default.
- random smaller fixes.

... so not too much this time around. For the 3.4 I think we should now
slowly wind down, of the big outstanding patch series I think only the
pwrite series might still get in. But it has blown up so often in 'final'
review already that I am sceptical.

In other news I'll be at osts next week and on vacation the following
week, so expect slow response times from me and an extended -next cycle.

Happy testing!

Cheers, Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48