[Intel-gfx] slow x11 after upgrade

j j jumianek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:13:47 CEST 2013

Thanks for concrete answer. I rebuilt my xf86-video-intel driver with
glamor, SNA and UXA support enabled but unfortunately it did not help. My
"815 E"
chipset still works slow. I think it is because glamor, SNA and UXA does not
support my chipset, right ?
If so, is it going to be supported in the future or this chipset is just to
old.

thanks for an answer