[Intel-gfx] intel-gpu-tools: --disable-tests option should make cairo-check obsolete

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:33:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am here on Ubuntu/precise and wanted to avoid to upgrade to a higher
cairo-version.

[ configure.ac ]
# for testdisplay
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO, [cairo >= 1.12.0])
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBUDEV, [libudev], [udev=yes], [udev=no])
if test x"$udev" = xyes; then
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_UDEV,1,[Enable udev-based monitor hotplug detection])
fi
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, glib-2.0)

$ find ./ -name 'testdisplay*'
./tests/testdisplay.h
./tests/testdisplay.c
./tests/testdisplay_hotplug.c

So, testdisplay is a member of tests, with --disable-tests I expect
that any checks will be dropped - means no cairo-update for me.

Can someone with better autotools skillz fix that?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
- Sedat -

P.S.: BTW, I am only interested in building the tools only.