[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sat Mar 23 12:31:18 CET 2013

Hi all,

New testing round!
- Imre's for_each_sg_pages rework (now also with the stolen mem backed
  cased fixed with a hacke) plus the prime sg list coalescing patch from
  Rahul Sharma.
- vlv patches from Jesse et al, by far not yet complete.
- More unclaimed register fixes from Paulo.
- Minor fixlets (Kees Cook, Mihnea Dobrescu-Balaur, Ben, Ville).
- Some prep-work for the crazy no-pch platform by Ben.

In general not a massive -next round mostly since I've been absorbed by a
bit of travelling and fire-fighting some ugly regressions. I expect normal
merge pace to resume next week so that we can work through a bit of the
backlog (especially Egbert's hpd handling rework's been laying around for
way too long).

Cheers, Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch