[Intel-gfx] [Alsa-user] intel-hda: sound via HDMI only when using interlaced modes

Jasper Smet josbeir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 12:44:10 CEST 2013

Sorry,

Intel NUC NUC Kit DC3217BY (Ivy bridge HD4000) Connected via HDMI to
my Pioneer VSX-928 which is then connected to my Panasonic tv

Running latest stable Openelec build (3.2.2). (tried different builds
using stable/unstable drivers)

Here are some logs i pulled while i was debugging the issue with one
of the OpenElec developers.

xbmc log (shows ALSA enumeration): http://sprunge.us/YJHc
alsa playback devices: http://sprunge.us/KZKX
xrandr modes: http://sprunge.us/DhFK