[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Sep 6 18:26:01 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Nothing earth-shattering yet for 3.13, and most of the new stuff is
bugfixes for 3.12. Since I've already sent a pull for those to Dave I'll
only list the feature stuff here now:
- Basic mipi dsi support from Jani. Not yet converted over to drm_bridge
  since that was too fresh, but the porting is in progress already.
- More vma patches from Ben, this time the code to convert the execbuffer
  code. Now that the shrinker recursion bug is tracked down we can move
  ahead here again. Yay!
- Optimize hw context switching to not generate needless interrupts (Chris
  Wilson). Also some shuffling for the oustanding request allocation.
- Opregion support for SWSCI, although not yet fully wired up (we need a
  bit of runtime D3 support for that apparently, due to Windows design
  deficiencies), from Jani Nikula.
- A few smaller changes all over.

Overall not a really big pile of stuff.

Happy testing!