[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Feb 7 17:12:20 CET 2014

Hi all,

New -testing cycle with cool stuff:
- Yet more steps towards atomic modeset from Ville.
- DP panel power sequencing improvements from Paulo.
- irq code cleanups from Ville.
- 5.4 GHz dp lane clock support for bdw/hsw from Todd.
- Clock readout support for hsw/bdw (aka fastboot) from Jesse.
- Make pipe underruns report at ERROR level (Ville). This is to check our
  improved watermarks code.
- Full ppgtt support from Ben for gen7.
- More fbc fixes and improvements from Ville all over the place, unfortunately
  not yet enabled by default on more platforms.
- w/a cleanups from Ville.
- HiZ stall optimization settings (Chia-I Wu).
- Display register mmio offset refactor patch from Antti.
- RPS improvements for corner-cases from Jeff McGee.

Happy testing!

Cheers, Daniel

Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch