[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Feb 14 18:54:41 CET 2014

Hi all,

New -testing cycle with cool stuff:
- Fix the execbuf rebind performance regression due to topic/ppgtt (Chris).
- Fix up the connector cleanup ordering for sdvod i2c and dp aux devices (Imre).
- Try to preserve the firmware modeset config on driver load. And a bit of prep
  work for smooth takeover of the fb contents (Jesse).
- Prep cleanup for larger gtt address spaces on bdw (Ben).
- Improve our vblank_wait code to make hsw modesets faster (Paulo).
- Display debugfs file (Jesse).
- DRRS prep work from Vandana Kannan.
- pipestat interrupt handler to fix a few races around vblank/pageflip handling
  on byt (Imre).
- Improve display fuse handling for display-less SKUs (Damien).
- Drop locks while stalling for the gpu when serving pagefaults to improve
  interactivity (Chris).
- And as usual piles of other improvements and small fixes all over.

I know it's a bit a shorter -testing than usual, but I'll be on vacation
for 2 weeks now and the previous -testing round was extended a bit. So
I've figured it's better to get back into the schedule.

Happy testing!

Cheers, Daniel

Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch