[Intel-gfx] DevSNB PCI Config Space Registers Reference

Nicolae Badiu acavano at outlook.com
Tue Jun 10 17:51:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

Does anyone have access to the Sandy Bridge 2011 Intel HD Graphics PCI Config space register reference? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the PRM docs. There is only a reference to a register called MMAPA at office 14h in all DevSNB manuals.

I do see PCI config space documentation for Ivy Bridge and Haswell Intel HD Graphics.

Otherwise, pointing me in the right direction w/ regard to the drm-intel source code would also help.

Thanks,
Nick