[Intel-gfx] DevSNB PCI Config Space Registers Reference

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Wed Jun 11 12:19:44 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 03:51:03PM +0000, Nicolae Badiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have access to the Sandy Bridge 2011 Intel HD Graphics PCI
> Config space register reference? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in
> the PRM docs. There is only a reference to a register called MMAPA at
> office 14h in all DevSNB manuals.
>
> I do see PCI config space documentation for Ivy Bridge and Haswell Intel HD Graphics.

Yeah, this was missed in the snb release.

> Otherwise, pointing me in the right direction w/ regard to the drm-intel source code would also help.

They are sprinkled all over a bit, and we definitely don't have an
exhaustive set of #defines. If you need something specific and
interpolation with ivb/hsw docs doesn't work, please just ping us. Usually
best on irc.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch