[Intel-gfx] XXX comments in i915_reg.h

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:21:55 PST 2015

Greetings Daniel and others,
I am wondering about these XXX comments:
#define TV_V_CTL_1              0x6803c
/* XXX */
# define TV_NBR_END_SHIFT               16
# define TV_NBR_END_MASK                0x07ff0000
/* XXX */
# define TV_VI_END_F1_SHIFT             8
# define TV_VI_END_F1_MASK              0x00003f00
/* XXX */
# define TV_VI_END_F2_SHIFT             0
# define TV_VI_END_F2_MASK              0x0000003f
These seems to be no comments about why these are not
fixed or needed, I am going to remove these comments
unless one of the maintainers can send me a reason as
to a valid reason for them being there.
Regards,
Nick