[Intel-gfx] [RFC 00/11] TDR/watchdog timeout support for gen8

Tomas Elf tomas.elf at intel.com
Tue Jun 23 03:47:16 PDT 2015

On 23/06/2015 11:05, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> Your patches don't apply cleanly any more and I can't find a suitable
> baseline where they would. But I'd like to see it all in context to check
> a few things.
>
> Can you pls push a git branch with these somewhere?

Here's the baseline for my local tree:
cd07637 -  drm-intel-nightly: 2015y-04m-13d-09h-46m-59s UTC integration
manifest <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch>

I haven't updated it in a while obviously since I thought that could
wait until we'd worked our way through the RFC series and I could get to
work on the first real patch series.

Is it possible for you to set up a local tree of your own with my
baseline and my RFC patches on top or would you prefer it if I push my
branch to drm-private?

Thanks,
Tomas