[Intel-gfx] ??? Fi.CI.BAT: failure for drm/i915: relax uncritical udelay_range() settings

Nicholas Mc Guire der.herr at hofr.at
Fri Dec 16 07:47:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 07:29:59AM +0000, Saarinen, Jani wrote:
> > == Series Details ==
> >
> > Series: drm/i915: relax uncritical udelay_range() settings
> > URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/16900/
> > State : failure
> >
> > == Summary ==
> >
> > Series 16900v1 drm/i915: relax uncritical udelay_range() settings
> > https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/api/1.0/series/16900/revisions/1/mbox/
> >
> > Test gem_ringfill:
> >         Subgroup basic-default-hang:
> >                 pass       -> INCOMPLETE (fi-hsw-4770)
> running: igt/gem_ringfill/basic-default-hang
> [117/247] skip: 8, pass: 109 /
> Build timed out (after 17 minutes). Marking the build as aborted.

This might be a conflict caused by the initial patch which was discssed
and then after agreeing that rather than moving to udelay() usleep:range
with som adjustments would be the right way to go.
are both patches queued now ?

I think I caused the problem by changing the subject line of the patch
while adding a V2 - because the original subject line was no longer corrct
(it noted udely) - the V2 patch is marked as "rev 1" in patchwork though.

not quite clear - anyway sorry if I made some sort of a mess here
the patch applies cleanly on next-20161216.

thx!
hofrat