[Intel-gfx] duplicated patch on drm-intel-nightly

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:36:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We have a duplicated patch on drm-intel-nightly

commits d7006964d and cc1de6e80q

causing:

drivers/gpu/drm//amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.c:818:6: error: redefinition of
‘amdgpu_ttm_tt_affect_userptr’
 bool amdgpu_ttm_tt_affect_userptr(struct ttm_tt *ttm, unsigned long start,
      ^
drivers/gpu/drm//amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.c:799:6: note: previous
definition of ‘amdgpu_ttm_tt_affect_userptr’ was here
 bool amdgpu_ttm_tt_affect_userptr(struct ttm_tt *ttm, unsigned long start,

One cc'ed stable and other didn't. So I'm not sure how this
duplication happened or in which tree, so I'm pinging you all that
know better how to identify and solve this issue.

thanks,
Rodrigo.