[Intel-gfx] ✓ Ro.CI.BAT: success for gen9 workarounds v3

Mika Kuoppala mika.kuoppala at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 8 14:28:31 UTC 2016

Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> writes:

> [ text/plain ]
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 02:52:18PM -0000, Patchwork wrote:
>> == Series Details ==
>>
>> Series: gen9 workarounds v3
>> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/8405/
>> State : success
>>
>> == Summary ==
>>
>> Series 8405v1 gen9 workarounds v3
>> http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/api/1.0/series/8405/revisions/1/mbox
>>

>> fi-skl-i5-6260u  total:209  pass:198  dwarn:0   dfail:0   fail:0   skip:11
>> fi-skl-i7-6700k  total:209  pass:184  dwarn:0   dfail:0   fail:0   skip:25
>
> Out of curiosity, how many of these w/a are exercised by mesa/piglit or
> beignet test suites? If so, how many of those could we extract to igt?
> i.e. are any of these w/a suitable for test cases??

WaEnableGapsTsvCreditFix we managed to trigger with gem_ringfill.

WaForceContextSaveRestoreNonCoherent was triggered by piglit,
but it needed also mesa counterpart. So this is one candidate.

I agree that we should have igt triggering as a goal
when reading, sometimes sketchy, hsds.

Now for most part we trust only to the wording and
gem_workarounds.

-Mika