[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: warning for series starting with [1/2] drm/i915: Pre-calculate engine context size

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 13:04:28 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:43:18PM +0000, Saarinen, Jani wrote:
> Hi,

Don't forget that Joonas also wanted to validate the design choice,
which is something we want to do as early as possible as well. Nearly
complete code is fine for sampling on whether the entire approach is
heading in the right direction. And CI results are useful here as well,
they catch oversights they may escape us mere humans.