[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: warning for series starting with [1/2] drm/i915: Pre-calculate engine context size

Saarinen, Jani jani.saarinen at intel.com
Wed Apr 26 12:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

Well I am thinking that first most obvious failures are caught by trybot and when
passing there then sending for review, this is what eg. Chris is doing a lot.
So that trybot serves developers pre-pre-criteria.
But agree there is latency is there are work in the queue but not if drm, dif, dinf and pw and clean,
then is just matter of 10+ minutes.

> a place to discuss the patches among the developers, or you think we should
> have intel-gfx-dev for that and everything but ready-to-merge series are sent
> there?
Well it is up to developers to decide, just saying that if patches are totally bogus, maybe test first
not on the list but try-bot list ;)

> Regards, Joonas
> --

Jani Saarinen
Intel Finland Oy - BIC 0357606-4 - Westendinkatu 7, 02160 Espoo